Friday, July 1, 2011

Ali Carroll James

Talk about how time flies. It seems like just yesterday Cambria told Jennifer, Mer, and I that she was expecting over a girls brunch. On June 15th the beautiful Ali Carroll arrived. To say that this little girl is going to be spoiled rotten is quite the understatement.

It is crazy to see your best friend as a mom. Cambria and I have been best friends since Kindergarden. I remember dressing up, playing barbies, and house. Now she has her first born and is a beautiful mom. I also never thought I could love someone as much as I do love Ali, and she isn't even my own child.

Pictures below are taken from different sources.

Introducing Miss Ali Carroll!
Newborn photo session
Isn't she beautiful!

Proud daddy:)
Beautiful mom

Sweet Ali

Congratulations Mommy and Daddy James, Ali is perfect:)

1 comment:

  1. I kinda remember you all playing vet and horse farm and not really wanting Josh and I to play...did you think that the two of us sweet innocent children would wreck havoc on your fun???

    Ali is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete