Friday, December 17, 2010

Homemade meals

This week has been extremely busy with the fashion show and Scott in Chicago. On Sunday I made homemade butternut squash soup and chicken pot pie. Both were delicious. My younger sister had just made a homemade pot pie for her husband so I thought I should attempt to make one for mine. If I do say so myself, it was the best chicken pot pie I had ever had. Sorry mom. I was able to eat on this all week long.
I have been wanting to try this soup.
Since I have more time on weekends I did a double dose of
homemade meals. A little more than I was bargaining for but worth it.
Then Scott made a white turkey chili for us on Tuesday night. He kicked the recipe up a notch. It was so nice to come home from a long day of work and dress rehearsal to a delicious home cooked meal. Thanks Scott:)


No comments:

Post a Comment