Monday, September 19, 2011

What's been cookin in the kitchen

Lately I have been getting home so late that our dinners are nothing spectacular. But when I have had some time I have tried a few new recipes. They are as easy as they are delicious. Recipes are below.


A friend of mine made this and told me about it. Since Scott and I eat pizza every Sunday (bad habit I know) I just had to try it. This pizza roll up was very easy and delicious. The best thing is you could add any ingredients you want.

Last night I made homemade mozzarella sticks. I found this really simple and delicious recipe from pinterest. I used lowfat cheese sticks so we didn't feel too guilty while enjoying this fried treat.
Neutella with fresh berries.
Toast a whole wheat tortilla in the oven.
Spread neutella on the tortilla
Use berries of your choice to layer on top
Sprinkle with powdered sugar

Bon appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment