Monday, October 17, 2011

Sharing the News

There are no words needed for this post.













Surprised and thrilled are the words I would use to capture everyone's emotions:)

For my Mom, Chris, Ash, and Roo we put the dogs in big brother and big sister shirts. My mom and Chris it took about 15 minutes to figure out what the shirts said....I blame old age:) Ash noticed right away. Side note Mom and Chris found out a day before my sisters found out.

Scott's parents, Dad, and Bailey were given a picture frame with a picture of "We're Pregnant" written in the sand.

We are anxiously awaiting Novemember 6. We will share in the joy of finding out together with our family and closest friends what baby Carrigan is.

Me- Boy
Scott- Girl

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I saw it on your mom's Facebook page. Enjoy the journey of parenthood- so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Scott did a great job of capturing all the surprised looks of loved ones. I will never forget Chelsea's expression however, simply moved to tears!
    We are so thrilled for both of you and cannot wait to find out boy or girl in a few weeks.

    much love babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATSS!!! Ever since Ash told me I have been soo excited to see this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I LOVE this post and love seeing everyone's expressions! So great! And we are absolutely thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me tear up! {Softy!} Love you and Scott and we couldn't be more excited for you both <3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for you and Scott! Praying for a healthy pregnancy. All the best to you!!

    ReplyDelete