Friday, October 15, 2010

First Post

Our Friday night ritual consists of dinner at Bio-M-Bos, where we listen to live music, and unwind from the week with Mexican food and drinks. The band is 4 older gentlemen that sing beach music. Tonight we were seated right in front of the band. Since I love to sing and love beach music I was singing along...and then the drummer stopped in the middle of the song to point out to the restaurant that I was singing along to every song and was too young to remember any of these songs. He invited me up to sing in front of the restaurant but my drink wasn't strong or big enough. My face turned as red as the salsa on the table. Scott thought it was proper to leave them a tip since they successfully embarrassed me in front of the restaurant. What a great way to start off the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment