Friday, October 29, 2010

Furniture Friday!

I found these pillows on etsy.com. I have been wanting to get new pillows for our sofa downstairs. I have decided that I am going to make my own pillows! This was the inspiration. I am loving the colors. You will have to stay tuned for the final product!
Kelly Wearstler Katana in Teal - 22 inch
zoom









I also found these chairs that I love. The pattern is absolutely beautiful! One day I will be able to buy new furniture and these chairs are something that I can picture in my living room. But until there is a new house I will continue to keep on dreaming.


Gorgeous set of Kelly Wearstler Imperial Trellis upholstered club chairs
zoom




























Ever since I worked with Lane furniture designing model homes I have loved these mirror furniture accent pieces. I am still hoping one day I will be able to have my own pair of these mirrored nightstands. I envision it with an upholstered headboard!

Amelie Mirrored Nightstand - photo

No comments:

Post a Comment