Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reasons why I love my job

1. I love hearing from my students "I actually will wear these pj pants." "This project was so cool." "I cannot wait to show my grandma what I made, she will be so proud."

2. I love getting to see their faces when they are pleased with their projects.

3. I love hearing "this is my favorite class."

4. I love getting e-mails from parents telling me how much their child is enjoying my class and they are glad that I can make it fun for them.

5. I love seeing the passion in some of their eyes.

6. I love having the summers off.

7. I love having long Holiday breaks!

8. I love having a great group of girls.

9. I love to see how the girls progress in their sewing skills from the beginning to end of the semester.

10. I love that I have a job where I actually feel like I am doing something for the girls. Yes I might just be a teacher, but it has got to be ONE of the most rewarding jobs.

Can you tell how great this semester is going and how much I do love my job?

I hope you all feel blessed with your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment