Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving table settings

With Thanksgiving only 2 weeks away I am already thinking about how to set the stage for our family dinner on Thanksgiving. This year Scott and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house. I am so excited about having everyone at our house together. I realized yesterday that it has been since our trip to the Bahamas since my family has all been together.
While searching the internet for inspiration I found the table setting guide at Pier 1 Imports and thought I would share it with you.
The Everyday Casual Table The Everyday Casual table:The Casual Dinner Table The Casual Dinner table:
The Casually Elegant TableThe Casually Elegant table:


Antonella Napkins & Place Mats, Set of 6

I found this place setting idea from Pottery Barn.

This table setting is from Martha Stewart.



No comments:

Post a Comment