Saturday, February 5, 2011

This Weeks Eats

Even being sick I was able to create some pretty delicious meals for this week. This week was a lot of carbs, but in moderation they aren't bad for you.

With this fun colorful pasta I made some homemade roasted red pepper sauce.
I had added some spinach for some greens.
Thanks Mom and Chris for the noodles. Can you bring more?
With lots of leftovers from Monday nights dinner I decided to add some
salmon to the pasta with a side of peas. Just as delicious the second time.
I had a few ripe bananas so I used a cooking light recipe for banana bread!
Breakfast night is a favorite. Turkey sausage, scrambled eggs with mozzarella cheese,
and whole wheat pancakes with apple butter. Notice
the jar in the background is almost empty. Thanks Whit!
Trader Joes Turkey meatballs with Harry and David merlot pasta sauce.
This is so easy and fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment