Friday, February 18, 2011

Wonderful caretakers

This week has entered my 3rd week of my cold. After a full day of sneezing, chills, and blowing my nose, I came home from work Wednesday took a bath and went straight to bed. My wonderful husband brought me dinner in bed, did our mound of laundry, and let me rest. I decided to sleep in until 7 Thursday morning and go into work just in time for my 2nd block class. When I got to work they sent me home. I guess they could tell I didn't need to be there. The sweet office ladies called in a sub for me and told me to go get some rest. Once I got home I literally slept all day. This is what our sofa looked like yesterday/last night.
They are quite the snugglers. Scott waited on me hand and foot. He kept me hydrated,
warm with blankets, made sure I had plenty of tissues for my nose, warm heat packs for
my sinuses, and got me chicken noodle soup from Panera bread. He is the cutest "Dr." I
have ever had take care of me.
After a trip to the real dr. tis morning I learned I do in fact have a sinus infection and she
recommended me to not go into work. After a trip to Target, I have completely disinfected
our house which has required a lot of energy from me:( I am now going to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment