Sunday, March 27, 2011

Showering Cambria with lots of love

This weekend was Cambria's first baby shower. It is very clear how much she is loved, and how much Miss Ali will be loved. I had great plans for a gift that Cambria would love. She always gives gifts that are thoughtful and planned ahead. I wanted to give her something that I made and something she wouldn't forget.
Sometimes the best laid plans don't happen accordingly. With the past few weeks shopping or
making something wasn't going to happen. I wanted to put together a gift basket for her with lots
of goodies. Still wanting to add my touch to her gift, I spruced up some burp clothes.
The finished gift basket.
Just a small glimpse of the gifts she received.
Instead of cards, we all bought a book and wrote a message inside to Ali. Julie, Cambria's mom, bought this book. When you open the book, you hear Julie's voice reading the book.
Baby bedding.
Cambria digging thru all the goodies.
Center piece for the food table.
The glowing mommy to be and I.
I am looking forward to June. I cannot wait to meet Miss Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment