Monday, March 28, 2011

Biscuits and Pizza

Yes yes, carbs and more carbs:) I have never attempted to make biscuits. Mainly because I don't eat them, but also they seem so hard to make. Sunday morning changed my mind. Just take a little bit of bisquick add water and you have some yummy biscuits. We added some turkey sausage and had sausage biscuits. A much healthier version than what you would get at Bojangles.

Our Sunday night dinner is always pizza. However, I have been trying to make it at home and try different combinations. I was really craving guacamole so I thought a taco pizza would be something different. It was really easy and tasty.

1 Mama Mary's pizza crust
Ingredients in order by layers
1/2 can refried beans
salsa
ground turkey with taco seasoning
red onion
cheddar cheese
Bake at 450* for 10 minutes
Top with your favorite taco toppings. Enjoy, you need a fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment