Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We are both extremely blessed to have such wonderful moms.
My mom is my biggest cheerleader and supporter. She tells me constantly how proud she is of me, even when I'm not doing anything special. She will give me advice only when I ask for it, and she is a wonderful role model. For many years of her life she put myself and my 2 sisters as her top priority over herself. She is a very selfless woman. I miss her being so close and can't wait for her to move back to NC. hint, hint I love you and so do Scott, Coby, and Trixy:)

Scott's mom is a strong and tough lady. She works very hard but always put her family first. If you need anything his mom will be there to help. She loves her family. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. A blessing to be your mother. You continue to inspire me babydoll. I love you and Scott dearly.

    ReplyDelete