Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful Sunday Run

What a wonderful weekend we had spending it with family and celebrating my mom. Saturday evening at Lake Junaluska she became a fully ordainded Deacon. Another post on that this week.


Scott and I stayed in Asheville Saturday evening. Sunday morning Scott, Mom, Chris, and I met up at Lake J for a morning run around the lake before we all headed our seperate ways. So far this was the most beautiful run I have done. I took my phone along to take pictures as we ran.

Since the air is not humid and sticky running was a lot easier. There were a few hills that needed some conquering, but we all did it:)

Views around the lake.
Doesn't everyone run like this?


I was really trying to get me and the mtns after my run.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time "running after you and Scott" at Lake Junaluska. It is a beautiful trip around the lake but even more beautiful watching your lime green shirts WAY up in front of us.

    How about those banana nut pancakes at Joey's Pancake House. Ummmm.
    I love you sweetness - what a gift to have you all there for my ordination.

    Keep posting - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mrs Hughes :) So proud and happy for you! Looks like a beautiful place to wake up and run {especially with B and Scott!!!}. At church Sunday, my Minister had just gotten back from being there :)

    ReplyDelete