Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What we have been up to lately


The past two months have flown by for us. We have had busy schedules with work, training, family, friends, and outings. Below are pictures of what we have been up to. Enjoy:)

Fashion Show: Hollywood Theme....Can't show pictures of my girls sorry...but I promise they did a great job. Flowers pictured below are ones the girls gave me after the show was over!

School Flowers: In our school courtyard I picked gardenias and hydrangeas. I couldn't help but think of my Nana. She loved the smell of gardenias.

Sanders Ridge: A few Saturday's ago, Scott and I went to a new vineyard in Boonville, NC. We did a tasting first in their tasting room and then enjoyed lunch on their patio. They have an organic farm for their fruits and veggies. They have great wines, terrific wines, and friendly staff. They also offer a zipline tour if you are brave enough. I would suggest the zipline before the tasting though.


Food: I am really looking forward to the summer where I can really spend a lot of time cooking dinner. Here are just a few of our dinners that have been delish.



Girl time: As we speak there is about to be a new addition to our group! My best friend, Cambria, is having a baby girl. The four of us girls did our last lunch before one of us becomes a mom. And before Miss Ali is welcomed into the world. I cannot wait to met this little girl...she will be spoiled rotten by so many:)



No comments:

Post a Comment