Monday, June 6, 2011

In Honor of Hailey Barnes

Scott and I have a niece who was diagnosed with cancer when she was 9 months old. The form of cancer was acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Hailey under went chemo treatments for a 1 year and at 21 months she was considered to be in complete remission. Hailey will turn 6 in August and start the 1st grade. She is a very entergetic, smart, and loving little girl. She loves to dance and hula hoop.
We have been very blessed to have such a successful outcome for Hailey. Because of groups like team in training, The Leukemia and Lymphomia Society can continue to help find a cure for this diesease. I have committed to help riase money so they may continue their research and touch the lives of so many patients and their families.
Please follow my tnt page to keep up with my progress with Team in Training http://pages.teamintraining.org/nc/rnrh11/bcarrigan. I need your help to reach my goal of raising $2,500.00. On September 4, I will run across the finish line 13.1 miles later in honor of Hailey! Thank you so much for your support.


Hailey Christmas morning with Trixy.

No comments:

Post a Comment