Saturday, January 1, 2011

Favorite top 10 finds in 2010

These are in no particular order. Some of these are shared between Scott and I and some are just mine.

1. Fat Tire New Belgium Ale

2. Loreal Everpure....Rosemary Mint much cheaper version of Aveda.

3. www.skinnytaste.com.... delicious recipes that are made skinny.

4. Running....So I realized if I put my mind to something I can achieve it. Still working on Scott to run with me longer.

5. Chardonnay....I have been a red wine girl for years, but recently have been really into chardonnay.

6. The Snack Factory buffalo pretzel crisps....These can be found in the produce section in grocery stores.

7. www.etsy.com...Great website for eclectic finds....I also have a talented former student that has her own store on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Kristieanne8792

8. Cycling....some gyms refer to as spinning...I tried it this summer and have been hooked ever since. I feel like I could conquer anything after a great class.

9. Organic milk...Since Scott doesn't drink milk a plus to this is that it keeps so much longer!...also I haven't been having stomach issues as much after switching.

10. Trader Joe's....Love this inexpensive organic food store. We now make a weekly trip to do our grocery shopping there.

No comments:

Post a Comment