Sunday, January 9, 2011

Our Kids

As you know we have 2 very furry children. With our hair types who could be surprised that our kids would have anything but a lot of hair:)
Coby will be 8 years old in March. I adopted this cute little guy right out of college. My mom and Scott used to kid with me saying he was an impulse purchase, while I still know they are wrong he is the best purchase I ever made! He is a chocolate cocker spaniel with the most loving personality. Scott and I joke around that if he could talk he would be a suffer dude. He loves attention, getting scratched, running after his tennis ball, eating bones, giving kisses, and sitting in your lap. He is sweet with kids and loves everyone.

Trixy will be 4 years old in April. While this little 5 pound maltese was my idea, her favorite person is her father. Trixy is high and mighty. She thinks she runs the household and is in LOVE with her brother. We aren't sure what she will do when something happens to Coby. She has anxiety separation from her big brother. Trixy also loves me but we have recently discovered her love for males. When our friends come over she gravitates to the guys. Trixy loves her big brother, giving kisses on noses, being picked up, running around in circles, playing with Coby, and chewing on her stuffed animals. She is a spunky little dog, but so sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment