Monday, April 25, 2011

Noda tasty finds


Saturday evening Scott and I headed over to the NoDa district in Charlotte. NoDa is an art district that very much reminds us of something you would find on King Street in Boone. We ate dinner at Cabo Fish Taco and then treated ourselves to dessert from Amelie's French Bakery. As soon as I walked in I was in heaven. There were glass displays full of desserts each calling my name. Fun fact about this bakery is it is open 24 hours a day. No matter what time you get the craving for a fresh pastry, Amelie's will be open to fix your craving.

Fresh corn salsa from Cabo.

This place is very eclectic. They have a chandelier made of small kitchen tools. Next time I'll get a picture of the inside. It was too busy when we went.
Can you guess which dessert belongs to who?
When our friends come into town we have a new place to take our friends:)

No comments:

Post a Comment