Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Skyline

This weekend Scott and I are running our second run together. I don't think he is quite as addicted as I am, but he runs because he loves me. I know, I know, I married an amazing man, and he reminds me everyday of that. I just hope he thinks the same of me. Let's face it, without me he would live off of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. So I suppose I am good for something.
Anywho, back to running. Yesterday morning we went on a run. The weather outside was really humid and breezy. We ran a neighborhood with a constant incline so we will be ready for downtown Charlotte Saturday.
I am wearing a shirt from SR and my own no slip headband. I know you guys are dying to know where this sexy look comes from. Run hills outside when it's hot, and you are pushing against headwinds, and this look can be achieved for free!
Check out SkinnyRunner tomorrow. You might see something/someone you recognize. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment