Tuesday, November 29, 2011

22 weeks

I can't believe there are only 18 weeks left!!! Wow. I swear the time has flown by so quickly. So here is the update on this week. I am not doing a full update as not too much has changed.

Movement: This little guy is quite the mover and shaker. I have enjoyed letting Scott and my family feel him move from the outside. In fact Friday night he entertained Scott, Ashley, Roo, and myself for about 5 minutes. All he was doing was moving around, but you could see him move. It is so fun to grab Scott's hand and place it gently on my stomach so he can feel Reece move.

Clothes: My wonderful and patient husband went to South Park with me and watched me try on pants. He sat so nicely and gave me his honest opinion. I bribed him with red velvet waffles:)

Size: He is the size of a large spaghetti squash. He now weighs a whole 1 lb and is 11 inches long.

Interesting facts: Spider veins really are not attractive no matter what. Poor Scott thinks he will make me feel better by saying oh you can hardly see them. Well if that where the case I doubt my mom and sisters would have gasped at these beautiful purple spider webs.
Running becomes a challenge when within the first 2 minutes I feel like I have to pee. But geez Reece I just emptied my bladder give me at least 30 minutes.
When I am hungry Reece is hungry. This I do swear is true. When I go too long without eating my stomach no longer growls. Now there is a kicking child in there telling me to feed him. After I eat he stops moving and is satisfied. Like mother like son.

My belly button is not sticking out, it is the top part of my pants. Right now I still have an inny!

1 comment:

  1. do realize how beautiful you are right now? just checkin. . .

    ReplyDelete