Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hunting dogs

Yesterday afternoon/evening Scott went on his first hunting trip. The dogs were so confused as to what dad was wearing they kept following him all thru the house. We think they really wanted to go be dad's hunting dogs. He sadly declined their plead knowing that they would scare all of the deer away with their barking.
Unfortunately for Scott he came back this time without a "trophy". I still don't know where in the world he thinks he is going to put his "trophy", because it is not going to be inside this house. I guess we will worry about that once he catches something.
Scott with his hunting dogs.

1 comment:

  1. Bethanye...Whenever the Great White Hunter "catches" a deer, please let me know! That will be pretty funny (and impressive!). I know its hard for you to say "shoot a deer." Haha. You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete