Wednesday, December 7, 2011

23 weeks

No awkward picture of me standing in the hallway this time.

Name: Reece Allen Carrigan

Movement: Reece has been moving a lot during the day. I can feel his little kicks and movements in the middle of class. It takes all I have to not put my hand on my stomach and wait for the next movement. (This is what I do at home.) I still will lay in bed in the mornings until he stops moving. I know one day I will get tired of having him move, but right now every time feels like the first time. Scott is able to feel him move now. There are sometimes when Reece will stop moving while Scott's hand is on my stomach. Once Scott's hand moves then Reece will start moving agin. I find great humor in this, but Scott gets a little aggravated.

Clothing: Maternity pants are the BEST thing in the world! They are so comfortable, I would wear pants like this even after Reece comes along. I kept all of my pants that I was wearing before I lost a lot of weight and am still able to fit into those for right now. At the rate my stomach keeps growing I don't know how much longer they will last. Workout clothing I have decided they need to make for pregnant ladies. I don't want to be the lady at the gym whose stomach is peeking out from underneath the top that is way too short. Bathing suit, Yuck. Scott and I are celebrating our 5 year anniversary on Friday at the Grove Park Spa. I will be wearing a one piece don't worry. But this bathing suit is one that I have already this could be scary.

Emotions: I must brag on myself for this one. I would say that I am more hormonally normal pregnant than I am on non pregnant. Not much makes me cry. Well unless you count a really sweet Christmas commercial about a Solider watching his daughter walk and wish him Merry Christmas through some electronic device. After finding out Scott and I were expecting I fell in love with him even more. Now watching him wait for Reece to move, smile when his name is mentioned, or ask how Reece is doing, makes me fall in love with him all over again.

Next week I have my 24 week appt. and I will have more to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment