Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Nursery Ideas

Reece's nursery is coming along. By coming along I mean we did manage to clean out the room. We are in the process of cleaning out the closet. Hopefully over Christmas break his room starts coming together a little bit more. Mom is already working on Reece's bedding and I cannot wait to see it!

I have been looking at ideas for the nursery and am having a hard time deciding. The main issue is we want to move back to W-S. So keeping this in mind I don't want to do anything too crazy in his room and turn people off from the house.

Here are some ideas of paint ideas I have found. Keeping in mind we still haven't found any furniture we like. We know it will be dark and modern. I am open for ideas so if you see something you think we might like please don't hesitate to send them my way.
The main pattern in his bedding.
I like the chair rail around the middle of the room with two different wall colors. I cannot decide if the monogram is too feminine.
The stripes on the wall are very simple yet the focal point of the room.
I would use black, white, and green for the stripes.
I LOVE the border around the room. I don't know if I would want to use circles or carry out some of the same shapes from his bedding.

1 comment:

  1. Love your ideas above. My personal fave is the last one with circles. Love how they used chair railing way high then a pattern. Cute <3 I guess if you didn't do a pattern above you could paint two different colors. What about an accent wall in his room?

    ReplyDelete