Thursday, December 15, 2011

And the most annoying toy of the year goes to......



Cookie my playful pup!!!!!!!!


Hailey told me that this was one of her top 3 gifts she wanted for Christmas. So Scott and I wanted to get her this dog. Long story short after buying Hailey's we learned Cassie wanted one also. We couldn't give it to one but not the other. We went back to buy Cassie's dog and saw them on sale. The $60.00 was only $30.00. We bought two dogs and were going to take the first one back.


This time they had the dogs on "try me" mode. This mode is an awaful idea. The *&^%# dogs go off anytime they hear noise or feel any type of movement. We walked through the store with dogs whinning and barking. As if that wasn't bad enough when we got them in the car they didn't STOP.


I was so ill that I climbed to the back to turn the "try me" mode off. Well the dog is packaged so well you can't turn it off without destroying the box. I thought I was going to pull my hair out. What does Scott do? Laughs! He was laughing at me. He said he doesn't understand how I can listen to girls giggle and talk all day but 2 dogs make me want to throw myself out of the car.


Last night I thought I would wrap the kids toys. Do you know even wrapped those *&^%# dogs still make noise? Last night I left them whinning under the tree. I felt bad for my poor two live dogs, but they didn't seem to mind. Then this morning I was by the front door and turned off the lights to the house when I left for work and guess what went off. Yep, two barking dogs.


All I have to say is Hailey and Cassie better love these dogs and play with them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment