Friday, January 6, 2012

Arranged marriage

Reece isn't even born yet and we have already have his wife picked out. Who says arranged marriages aren't common in the US? With a girl this beautiful you have to already claim her or someone else will.
In fact they have already developed a love hate relationship. I had the pleasure of spending New Year's Day with Ali and her momma. While Miss Ali was bouncing on my lap/Reece he started kicking her. I think he wanted her to stop, but she didn't seem to care what he thought. Ali is already in charge of the relationship.
In case you haven't had the pleasure of meeting this beautiful little girl, below are pictures of her. She also is one of the happiest babies I have ever met. She most defiantly has her mother's personality.
Once he sees her eyes he won't be able to stay away from her.
Those blue eyes and long eyelashes.

Who wouldn't want their son to marry her?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness..When I saw her at the baby reveal I was in awe.. She is a DOLL! Those eyes and lashes are beautiful. Yes, snag that little precious up for Reece <3

    ReplyDelete