Monday, January 30, 2012

We're in single digits now!


31 Weeks/ 9 to go!

Reece Allen: Is now weighing over 3 lbs., and roughly 16" long. He is moving all the time. He must love his sleep at night like his mom because he hasn't been keeping me up at night. He does take after Scott and I by loving his mornings. When I am hungry he is hungry. If this is true or not I do not know, but when my stomach is growling he starts moving around.

Aches and Pains: Sometimes when I sit down I get this really uncomfortable feeling. It takes a couple of minutes but I think he finds a new position and the pain stops. My back is already hurting, but in the strangest place. You would think I would have pain in the lower part of my back. Instead my back hurts by my shoulder blade on the left side.

Cravings: Citrus fruits. I eat oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, and blueberries like it is no ones business. We eat pancakes at least twice a week. Weekend mornings I make them and also one night a week we have breakfast. My coffee must be sweet now:( I cannot drink coffee the same way I used to. The creamer I use is now flavored. I am hoping once the pregnancy is over I can go back to normal coffee drinking. Oh and don't worry the coffee is either all decaf or half & half.

Exercising: 5 to 6 times a week. Every Friday is my rest day and Sunday's are either a stroll with the dogs or weight lifting. Saturday's are still my running days. While they no longer consist of 6+ miles, I am still out running none the less. Every Thursday evening is my 45 minute cycle class. I really enjoy this class because I can alter it to fit my needs. Plus the people in my class are always so sweet when I come in.

Clothing: All pants that I wear now are maternity pants. I still swear they are the most comfortable pants. I can no longer wear my usual shirts as they are too short. Even though my stomach may be expanding I still want to look cute while staying comfortable at the same time.





What we pray: Is your development to continue to stay right on track.

What we wish: Is for you to wait to make your entrance into this world for 9 more weeks.

What we hope: Is that your furniture will arrive on time!
(Don't worry you will sleep in the hand made cradle by your Great Papa in our room for the first month anyways:))

No comments:

Post a Comment