Sunday, January 15, 2012

Work in Progress

As we speak, the nursery is being painted by my wonderful husband and loving mother in law. Darlene very graciously has given up a Sunday afternoon/evening to paint Reece's nursery. I am so excited about the progress, I can't wait to see the finished product. The chair railing is going up Monday night. This makes me want the furniture to come NOW! I do know that I am thrilled we went with the wall design we did.

Scott has started laying out the decals for the border. Reece's nursery will be a labor of love. So many hands have been involved in the creation of his nursery. Scott and his mom painted the walls and ceilings. Him and his parents are putting up the chair rail. Scott is designing the decals and then will put them up. Mom is hard at work on his bedding! I of course decided on the anything but ordinary design:)

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see it all put together! If you ever need my help with any of it, just let me know! By, the way...I have lost my phone. So if you have tried calling me Saturday, Sunday, or today...that would be why there has been no response! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT! Very sweet of Darlene to help Scott with the paint. Bethanye, you are banned from paining. . . do not want circles painted around any nails on the wall you know.

    Baby Reece is deeply loved by many!

    ReplyDelete