Friday, January 6, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

Old people style. This year was the first year Scott and I had no New Year's Eve plans. Lets face it, these days I am not staying up past midnight. If I do then I need to nap all day long the next day. So this year we opted to stay in and celebrate the evening together.
We enjoyed a cheese fondue dinner while sipping on our beverage of choice for the evening. Scott's was an assortment of beers from around the world and mine was sparkling grape juice with pomegranate Italian Soda.
After dinner we played a few board games and then kissed each other good night at 11. That's right I couldn't make it another hour. Plus I am pretty sure Scott was ready for me to go to bed. I was getting a little cranky from being up so late.

Our feast!


For obvious reasons we cannot wait to see what 2012 brings us. Other than 2006 this will be one of the best years of our life. Happy 2012!
We hope this year brings you joy, happiness, love, laughter, health, and prosperity.


No comments:

Post a Comment